J-Global, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") obtains personal information of users
(hereinafter referred to as "customers") of the company’s products and services (hereinafter
referred to as "this policy") establishes the practices and standards by which our company
collects, uses, handles or otherwise processes the personal information of customers.
Article 1 Acquisition of Information
Clause 1 In this policy, personal information shall mean personal information defined by Article
2, Clause 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law.
Section 2 Personal information that the Company acquires from customers shall be as follows.
2. Date of birth
3. Company name to which you belong (excluding individual customers)
4. Email address
5. Member's attendance history in this service
6. Messages posted by customers in this service
Article 2 Purpose of use
Section 1 The Company may use customers' personal information for the following purposes.
1. For the provision and operation of this service
2. For public relations activities for the Service and other services operated by the
3. Notifications to customers and information on the Service and other services
other services operated by the Company, changes in the content of the Service
and other services operated by the Company, etc.) including)
4. For member identification and personal authentication
5. For responding to inquiries
6. To investigate and verify the usage of content provided by this service, and to
plan, develop, and promote new content based on that
7. For the development of new services and new functions
8. For system maintenance/improvement and troubleshooting
9. For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Clause 2 The Company may change the purpose of use set forth in the preceding paragraph to
the extent that it is reasonably recognized as having relevance, and in the event of a change,
the Company will notify or announce it to the member.
Article 3 Restrictions on Use of Personal Information
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and
regulations, the Company will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to
achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the member. However, this shall
not apply in the following cases.
1. When required by law
2. When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to
obtain the consent of the member
3. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the
healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local
governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated
by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the member, to carry out the
affairs When there is a risk of hindrance
Article 4 Appropriate Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information properly and will not acquire it by deception or other
Article 5 Security Management of Personal Information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees so that personal
information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and
leakage of personal information. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the outsourcee. However, the
The details of our specific security control measures for personal information are as follows.
Formulation of basic policy
Development of discipline related to the handling of personal information
Establish rules for handling personal information for each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc., regarding the handling method, responsible person, person in charge, and their duties, etc.
Systematic security control measures
1) When a person responsible for the handling of personal information is appointed, the employee who handles personal information and the scope of personal information handled by the employee are clarified, and facts or signs of violation of laws and handling regulations are identified. 2) Conduct regular self-inspections on the handling of personal information, and conduct audits by other departments and external parties.
Personnel security control measures
1) Conduct regular training for employees on points to note regarding the handling of personal information 2) Describe matters related to confidentiality of personal information in the rules of employment
Physical security measures
1) In the area where personal information is handled, we will control the entry and exit of employees and restrict the equipment they bring in, and take measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal information. 2) Equipment that handles personal information, electronic Take measures to prevent theft or loss of media and documents, etc., and take measures to prevent personal information from being easily identified when carrying such equipment, electronic media, etc., including movement within the office.
Technical safety control measures
1) Implementing access control to limit the scope of persons in charge and personal information databases handled, etc. 2) Introducing a mechanism to protect information systems that handle personal information from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
Article 6 Payment Information
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
Article 7 Provision to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the member, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
1. When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2. When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
3. In case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
4. Other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations
Article 8 Disclosure of Personal Information
Based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company may request disclosure of personal information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use or suspension of provision to third parties, or suspension of provision of personal information to third parties). (including disclosure of records pertaining to provision), after confirming that the request is from the member himself/herself, we will disclose it to the member without delay (if the personal information exists If not, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws. Please note that we charge a handling fee (1,000 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information
The Company will not be notified by the member for the reason that the member's personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance, for the reason that it was acquired by deception or other wrongful means, or for any other reason under the Personal Information Protection Act. In the event that suspension or erasure of use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 1., and it is found that there is a reason for the request, the request shall be made by the member himself/herself. After confirming that, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the member to that effect. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
Article 11 Security
Member information is password protected for security and privacy protection of customers. Where necessary, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transfers.
Article 12 Revision of this policy
We will review the operation status of the handling of personal information from time to time and strive for continuous improvement, and we may partially revise this policy. If there are any material changes, we will notify you on the site.
Article 13 Privacy Inquiries
If you have any comments or inquiries regarding privacy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The address, name and name of the representative of our company, which is a business operator handling personal information, are as follows.
Yaesuguchi Kaikan B2, 1-7-20 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Jonathan Lynch, Representative Director